01/12/2007

Coffee Table Chunky Book - Travel Theme



I signed up with Cathy Johnson on Treasurearttrends yahoo group to participate in a Coffee Table Chunky book (dimensions 11"x8") - quite a large book. The theme is travel and I have to do 15 pages; my pages will have slight variations but on the whole will have the elements shown in the picture - a few surprises will be added, don't want to give it all away before the other participants receive it!
I thought that I could add a layout of the page in my journal and so that is what the second picture shows.
The reverse of the book page will be the Spanish flag - simple but effective I think, and as I think there will be lots of Paris pages and possibly Asian I thought I would go with Spain as I spend so much time there.
Today I have also been working on some Christmas Cards for a swap with another girl called Dawn, I am not going to post pictures at this moment in time as it will spoil her surprise.
That's all for now, Thank you for dropping by xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn'Really love this page ... and the actual watercolour painting is exquisite well done girl..
Lorraine xx

carylsrealm said...

Wow! Awesome!

Cathy said...

Loveit! I got a sneak peek. So glad you are playing!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn You are truly blessed with the gift of creating art. I truly enjoying your Blog...so very inspiring! Charline Dawson