14/09/2007

So what is new then?

It seems so long since I last wrote in my blog, at least a month.
To be fair I have been busy with this and that.
So I am back from Spain, how long ago my holiday now seems. Kids back at school. China is into her last year - although she wants to stay for 6th form to do photography; toldher that she has to get good grades to ensure that she can stay.
Jazz has got himself a scholarship to play football and study - he is so happy, what a lucky lad he is because football is his life, not many of us get to do what we want,so I hope he appreciates it.
I have been quiet on the crafting front, basically because I have been trying to get this house in order so that I don't feel guilty when I spend time doing what I enjoy.

Sam called me and invited me around to look at her wet room - well ain't I the lucky one because it is absolutely stunning, I would want to eat my breakfast, dinner and tea in there as well as move in the TV - it is DIVINE! and lucky me she gave me some of the tiles that adorn the wall to craft with.

What else...got some new books to read, joined www.shelfari.com to share books with friends on line - check it out.

Carol at Ingeniously Creative put me on to a website by Eni Oken a jewellery maker so spent time looking around there.
Been dipping in and out of others' blogs, love to see what others are up to...

That is all for now
gonna post some pics next posting off different aspects of Mont Lucon in France - watch this space

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back at your blog:) So tell us about your trip-it had to be exciting!