02/08/2008

WYLDE WOMAN AWARD



WYLDE WOMAN AWARD

Barbara Burkard gave this award to me, Thank you Barbara xxxx


Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. MINE WILL LINK BACK IF YOU CLICK ON TITLE
These women continually bring joy to my life through their encouragement, humour, inspiration and talent. It is with great pleasure that I award the "Wylde Women Award" to:

1. Mary

2.Jeanie

3.Kathy

4. Cindy

5.Adrienne

6. Last but not least Mommy Linda

I could actually go on and on and I think I will add some more in another post later xxxx

1 comment:

Eastjewels said...

OMG Thank you honey...you have no idea how much this means to me....I am a "Wild Woman" and I am so sore I can hardly walk this morning...the PCN Marching Band Retreat was over yesterday. The kids made me cry because they bestowed so much love on me it was almost over whelming. But it was the best retreat yet. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see those kids bond to each other and the new and so young kids come out of their shells. They are all so talented and smart. It was wonderful to get to work with them for 3 days and 2 nights. Sometimes
"Wild Women" get really tired by it was so worth it...I love you to death for this...Love Mum