25/09/2008

Flowers from me to you

 
 
 
I tried to upload some pictures in my last post but they wouldn't load so I am trying to do it today. These beautiful flowers are from my gardens, the dandelion seed one from my garden in England and the Hibiscus and Passion flower from my villa in Spain. We are expecting sunshine for the next few days so these pictures are in celebration of that. Thank God for the sunshine mind you cos my oil for heating ran out yesterday and I am due a delivery by Tuesday next week. Last night I hunkered under the duvet on the settee watching the football...lovely and cosy lol.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

These are beautiful, Dawn. Love the dandelion puffball!

Linda East said...

I love Passion Flowers and yours is so beautiful...and isn't it interesting how beautiful a dandilion weed can be? Luv Mum