17/01/2011

Phew! I got in my art room


It has been so long, I was worried about picking up my paints so I thought I would use my copic pens and some scrapbook papers.
This is what I came up with "A Dreamer".
I suppose that has been me and so I thought it appropriate that my lady should be one too.
I am so happy that instead of just dreaming about creating I finally have done something about it, now I have the itch to dust off the cobwebs and go for it....
The background papers and embellishments are from the BoBunny and Fancy Pants Design ranges

I have put her in my moleskine sketchbook along with my other ladies.

The weather is wet and and awful here so what better excuse than to get into my art room, never mind going out, just stay in the dry and have some fun...

Whatever you are doing, hope you are having fun too...
Till next time,
Take care, Love Dawn

No comments: