17/02/2011

OWOH 2011 WINNERS......



I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to EVERYONE who visited my blog as part of OWOH. Unfortunately, not everyone gets a prize but I hope you all enjoyed the journey.


NOW FOR THE WINNERS....
1st PRIZE of the ALTERED BOTTLE


LOVEY
you were the 1st to comment and the first Random number picked
CONGRATULATIONS...

2nd PRIZE
The HEART WALL HANGER....
goes to PEGGY ALBORN
CONGRATULATIONS.


3rd Prize
THE GRATITUDE BOOK
goes to CRAFTY CREATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS

Now all you need to do is contact me within 48 hours with your address so I can get your prizes in the post to you.
ONCE AGAIN
THANK YOU EVERYONE for your support...
Hugs, Dawn xxx

5 comments:

Peggy Parker said...

Whooo hooo! Love ya' girl! Thanks so so much! Peggy

Lovey said...

yippee thanks Peggy!!, I'm so excited! my first win!!!

Lovey said...

oops, I'm so excited...I wrote Peggy by mistake. Please disregard that first comment. Yeah..yippee! Hooray my first win and I love my prize...will send the address when I get home! Lovey

Diane said...

Congratulations to all of the lucky winners!!

crafty creations said...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much I am so excited Hugs Hilda - shall email you now Dawn