09/08/2007


The Nice Matters Award is a new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted.This award is for those bloggers who are NICE people; good blog friends and those who INSPIRE good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a POSITIVE influence on our blogging world.
I was nominated by beautiful Carol, and people you really need to check out her contribution to paru circles "Feet Challenge" (http://paruscircle.blogspot.com) Carol is one of my creative friends. I have 2 friends who are sooooo creative but they don't do blogs so they can't have an award so drum roll please......I would like to nominate these people for a NICE BLOGGER award
(Gabby and Lorraine if you did blogs I would give you both awards xxxooo)
(in no particular order)
Linda Man(is she) Friendly http://theartsook.blogspot.com/
I could go on but I shall leave it there for now, nothing to say that I can't give out more awards i due course.
So to all the wonderful ladies who I have awarded THANK YOU for brightening my day with your blogs xx00xxx

2 comments:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi Dawn!!! You absolutely more than deserve this award!!!! You are such a cyber-sweetie!!!! And I just adore your altered jewellery box!! What creativity! Wel just love the pictures!! Hugs, Carol

Unknown said...

Thank you x0x0x