16/11/2008

Nature

 

 

I was so excited last weekend when I went to Pluckley to have another look at the house Stuart loves down there... took the kids to see what they thought and they weren't in love with it so it is not going to be our new home. So why was I excited you might ask, well just take a look at these wonderful toadstools - the stuff of magical fairie rings don't you think. Absolutely glorious and the 1st time in my life I have seen such wonderful examples of toadstools... worth the trip to look at the house just to see these.

 


Then walking the dog with Lorrain and her dog Jake we spotted these 4 pheasants hanging on a gate; obviously someone had been out shooting and dropped these off at the house for the owners. When I showed Stuart this photo (taken on my phone) he was like, "awww, why couldn't you bring one home for me..." he does love pheasant"!
So there we have it a few pictures of all that is beautiful around us, hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures xxx

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

ooohh, I love the colors of those toadstools!

Jeanie said...

I adore toadstools. They remind me of Peter Pan and how they used the toadstools for chimneys when they lived underground!