25/11/2008

Secret Sister Swap




 
Posted by Picasa

So over on Paper Whimsy Forum they had a Secret Sister Swap. Linda K and I both missed the deadline to sign up for it so we became Not So Secret Sisters. The images are the top are the items I sent Linda, housed in the little house container which I covered with Patchwork pieces on the roof - the sides were decorated to represent the seasons.
Linda in turn sent me the beautiful "Joy" hanging piece of art and all the goodies in the Collage. This was a great swap to be a part of as it meant that I got new goodies for my ever growing stash and Linda benefited too...

I went to the dentist yesterday and ended up crying because I am going to have to keep the denture until after Christmas, won't be getting the bridge attached to the implants until the New Year. I was so disappointed as I thought that I would be able to enjoy my Christmas dinner but alas no it is not to be. Today I have got my head around it and accept that what will be will be....

That's it for this post, Thanks for visiting x

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

What a cool idea! The things you sent are lovely!

Cheers! We're off to Las Vegas for Rick's trade show, though I'll still be posting, but not able to visit very well! Take care!

Linda East said...

Oh My Gosh you got great stuff...I did also...This was one of the best swaps I have ever been in...

Sharon House said...

Hi Dawn..

Just wanted you to know that your blog has been added to my "Art Sandbox Playmates" on my blog.

Cheers,
Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com

Barbara said...

Sending you a big hug...is a disappointment about the dentist but alas the new year will begin with special new journeys! I have left you a special award on my blog for the many sweet hours of friendship we have grown across the miles!

hugz and love!