12/06/2009

NAPKIN TAG SWAP


Over on Paper Whimsy there is a napkin tag swap that I am participating in. The idea is to send 12 napkins/serviettes for the swap; to accompany it make a tag using one of the napkins as the background, this is my offering. As I was wondering what to do the song "Summertime" was playing on my i pod so I just went with that as my inspiration.

I can't wait for the summer, my villa is calling my name so loudly but alas I can't go yet, China has to do her induction for year 13 at College for 3 weeks from the 29th June.... argghhhh!!!!

I am off to Wembley tomorrow to watch the England School Boys play France. This is so exciting, one it will be my 1st time at the New Wembley and 2nd Robert Carter one of my sons friends is playing in the team. Weather looks promising so should be a good day.

Going to crack on and see what else I can create... Thanks again for dropping by xxxx

1 comment:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I love this-what a wonderful theme!