10/11/2009

Paper Whimsy Slipper Swap

Well I promised you something different. Today I had a play creating a set of slippers for a swap over on PAPER WHIMSY
There were different color schemes, my group was for rust,gold and verdi gris - this is what I came up with...

The background is glossy card sprayed with glimmer mists. The toe is a piece of rusty mesh adhered to a black background. Then I added the feathers and flowers. To finish put one of my fave images into a rusty bottle cap and voila.
So that was my change for today.
I gave my J'adore Paris to my friend Lorraine, thought she needed cheering up, and to be honest her reaction moved me to tears - she was so touched and it brought tears to her eyes, so glad that she really loved her cos she was one of my favourites.
I am thinking of selling my Senorita, no, I am going to "try" and sell it - think I will put it on my e bay. If it sells it sells, if it doesn't it can stay on my wall, no worries.
The weather was gray here today and I hate days like that, I need sunshine. So not too productive.
I was pleased that my son Jazz played for the 1st team tonight, they lost 2-1 but he was happy to be playing.
My eldest son Dwain is growing a moustache for Movember, this helps to raise money for Prostate cancer research if you feel that you want to support his efforts click HERE whatever he raises his company will double so every little helps.
Right guys I am outta here... be back tomorrow with more of my little ramblings THANKS for visiting xxxx

1 comment:

Renee said...

The person is going to love the slipper Dawn.

Hope you and the family are well.

Christmas in Spain sounds wonderful to me.

Love Renee xoxo