24/12/2009

CHRISTMAS EVE


So it is Christmas Eve, I am sure there are children all over the world eagerly anticipating looking to see what is in there stockings in the morning.
Christmas is such a magical time and it is not all about presents. It seems that we may have forgotten why we celebrate Christmas now in the commercial times we live in. So I thought I would share this picture with you.
I have many visitors to my blog and whatever your religion I wish you joy and peace at this time. May you have a happy life and enjoy your family wherever you are.
I was disappointed not to be in Spain this Christmas, but sometimes things are out of our control. In the larger scheme of things I am grateful for what I have. I have been thinking about the serving soldiers who have lost their lives this year, about the families they have left behind and I know that the loss of a holiday is trivial in comparison.
Then there are those who have lost friends and family through illness. May I wish each of you reading this the best of health and send you my love and hopes for a joyous New Year.
I am looking forward to tomorrow, it will be different for me but at least I am here and able to celebrate.
If you look to the right of my blog you will see the One World, One Heart button, this is such a big blog event and I am looking forward to being a part of it again this year, I shall be creating something with love to share, click on the link if you want to be a part of it too.... it is a way of connecting with some wonderful people here in blogland.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME HERE AND ALLOWING ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND XXXXX
LOVE TO ALL XXXXX

No comments: