26/06/2008

CCSWAPS Yahoo Group - The Written Word

 

Over on CCSWAPS we had to make 9 for 10 ATC'S with the theme "The Written Word" Being a scaredy cat when it comes to stamping I jumped in and created these ATC's. I mad 5 of the blue theme and 5 of the Red theme all identical. I used Tim Holtz distress inks and then an Eiffel Tower stamp and the words come into the ATC's via the French dictionary pieces I tore and stuck on the background.
I used cosmic shimmer embossing powders on both sets of ATC's.
The red ones are embellished with prima flowers and the blue with ribbon and bling... Thanks for looking xxx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Hey Honey...these ATCs look awesome...you are so creative, it blows me away...Luv Mum

PS..I got new stuff on my blog...

Carol said...

Beautiful. Hope I get at least one in the swap!!!

Jeanie said...

What a great theme for a swap! Love the ones you showed. Everyone will want to be the lucky recipient!