04/06/2008

Treasures in the post



The postman has brought treasures to my door this week.
I received beach charms as part of a swap that I did with this yahoo group I was delighted to receive 2nd prize for "Best Presentation".
The group was set up by Melissa and the next swap is based on Birds, if you like charm swaps then check out this group, there is always plenty of time to get creative.



Then I received this delightful Betty Boop from Mary at Green Woman Design
Mary is really talented she creates wonderful shrines, jewelled book marks, affirmation goddesses, rosary rings and much more which you can find in her Etsy shop
So why not check out her blog and shop....
Thank you Mary for my wonderful surprise my dh thought she was fabulous... in your own words PEACE
Thanks for checking out my blog