Oh my I have been tagged 3 times by 3 lovely ladies Jeanie, Christy and Val
Why oh why they would think that there could possibly be anything interesting to say about me... who knows!!! lol
So I have to write 7 things about me and then nominate 7 others to be tagged and that way we all learn more about our blog friends... [I am now sitting here with my thinking cap on so come back later and I will hopefully have 7 things to write about]
1. 9 years ago I had a boob job; I always felt like a boy as I was REALLY flat chested so having the boob job was one of the best things I ever done for ME!
2. My early years I lived in lots of different places as my dad was in the Army, I was born in Aden as he was stationed there at the time. I loved living in Germany.
3. The best job I ever had in my life was nursing; sadly gave it up when my eldest was born but would have loved to have continued with it.
4. I believe in U.F.O.'s, my mum used to worry as I wanted to be one of those people who was "abducted" lol, of course I wanted them to bring me back but I was so fascinated by the whole subject.
5. I love to read, I have to have a new book in the house to start when I finish whatever I might be reading at the moment. I have just started the Secret Life of Bees as recommended by Sam. I love James Patterson and watch for his new books all the time.
6. I love music and couldn't live without it; 2 highlights for me were seeing the Bay City Rollers live in Newcastle and getting waved at by Woody (the one I had a crush on) and seeing Diana Ross live at Wembley... I was one happy girl on both occasions
7. and finally.... I have happy memories of my time at boarding school and I am so glad that I have reconnected with my friend back then (I was 11) on Facebook, so welcome back into my life Rachel.
That's it, as you can see nothing super duper about me just an average person but hey you might have learnt something new about me.
Who to tag?
1. Charline - an American girl living in England, drop by and visit her blog. She is such a warm person and it would be so lovely if she had more visitors to her blog to make her realise that she is a special person x
2.Kelly Kilmer I have recently found Kelly's blog and it has wonderful content, drop by and be inspired.
3. Stephanie Loomis A delightful mix of life and art, I admit to lurking here, must leave more comments x
4.Wendy Vecchi a great blog, you may or may not have visited, give it a go you will enjoy it x
5. Angie Hall Haviland drop by and see what the delightful Angie has been creating, she makes the reader feel so welcome.
6. Linda Cain Pop by and see what Linda has been creating, she always has fabulous eye candy on her blog...
7. Susie Jefferson I enjoy grabbing a coffee and having a read, another great mix of art and life.
So there you have it, 7 nominees. There are so many people in blogland that I like to visit and I can't include them all, doesn't mean I value their blogs any less just think that it is nice to introduce new people to the blog friends who drop by my blog.
Take care all of you xxx hugs from me