12/03/2010

RHOSIE'S OUTFIT



My friend Natalie asked me to create a display of her daughter Rhosie's baby outfit... she loved her in it and wanted to keep it and decided after she saw my previous wall hanging that I could do it justice. So I set to work, and I am pleased to announce that it was a success.

Mother's Day is this Sunday in the UK and my intention is to watch the 1st race of the F1 season... forgive me if I go on about it, but I LOVE it and this season should be interesting.
Had a quiet sort of day today, getting ready for the weekend when I will do the bare minimum!
Still spending a lot of time thinking of Renee, seems unreal to me that she is gone...funny how you can connect with persons on line isn't it...! She is at peace now and I have to keep telling myself that. God Bless you Renee xxx

5 comments:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

That's so cool Dawn, what a marvelous gift.

Unknown said...

That is stunning! Enjoy the F1! suzie xxx

Denice said...

Dawn I love this - it's a fab idea and I think I may steal it! My youngest is pregnant and I still have the outfit she wore as a tiny baby for her 'thanksgiving' service - I'm thinking it would make a special pressie for her

Anonymous said...

What a great way to display and remember such a special outfit! Well done!
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend- I'm sure she would be pleased that you care so much.
Thank you too for your supportive comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this shadow box! What a wonderful way to preserve a lovely memory form ones babies childhood.