11/03/2010

THANK YOUs all around

I received a package all the way from the U.S. of A today from Sanna and this is what was in the package...


Sanna found this checkers set at a garage sale and thought of me, THANK YOU Sanna for the Betty Boops and the goodies, such a sweet thing to do xxxx

 

Then my Journal came home to me, and the art work in it is BEAUTIFUL, this one by Tracy Kaufmann













and Denice created the girl in black and white and then showed her as she emerges from the butterfly in her beautiful colors, fantastic xx


This beautiful lady was created by Manon, love the atmosphere
and Mariette gave me Enchanting moments, so happy with your wonderful works in my book girls THANK YOU XXXX

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! And aren't you so lucky to get such a wonderful parcel! How kind of her! Suzie xxx

Linda East said...

I feel like a slackered because you got a Betty Boop chess set and I didn't buy you $200 worth of Harley Davidson Betty Boop stuff...I am bad. LOL

morningDove said...

love the journal ladies worked in.
i was wondering if you had mailed my Altered book back to me from ICE group? still looking for it in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I thought you might like to take a neat ultra focussed picture of the betty checker board and use it as a back drop. I knew you would love it Dawn and it was so much fun finding it and sending it to you. I am curious though what do you do with your Boop collection? Hey I love all the journal entries such beautiful drawings and paintings. You had some very talented people working in your book. Hugs, Sanna

jacque4u2c said...

What a great find and to think of you - just priceless!