08/10/2007

Happiness Is....




I entered into the www.artchixstudio.com Lottery with the theme set by Gina of Happiness Is...well my Happiness was compounded today when I opened my e mail box to see that I had randomly been drawn as the winner - how cool is that, how lucky am I :-)
I then had to set the theme for the next lottery and I decided on "The year I was born", self explanatory make an image with artchix pic included depicting an event from the year you were born....I shall keep you posted as to how that goes, hope a lot of people enter.

I am so looking forward to receiving my ATCs from the other participants. Mind you I hope the post men sort out their problems and that the current strike action ends soon (we had no post Thursday and Friday, none expected today and tomorrow and more strikes forecast if resolutions not met). The downside to the strikes is the inability to send receive mail, therefore no internet shopping possible - it is like having your arm cut off.

No comments: