This is for my friend
for her upcoming birthday, I am posting because I know that she will not have
the time to look at my blog before the weekend.
I have basically painted the cover in "Bottle" arcylic dabber and then added
some copper pearl ex to Golden Glass bead gel applied that and then when it
dried dabbed some of the bottle over the top. I used rusty vines from Paper Whimsy
the image was from Tuscan Rose. (The collage sheet is 390 Dwell in possibilities) Patty has some wonderful images on her website and her blog which can be found by clicking here is full of inspirational imagery. I wrapped copper wire round the image and then
added some copper letters on the top of this. Down the left side I have put some
The back is decorated basically the inside jacket covers are decorated with directory
sheets and I will add some fibres to the spine and that will be it.
I am actually pleased with this because I have worked with limited supplies so to put it together is a bonus for me.
Edited post: I looked at the image on my blog and thought the book looked to plain so I added ribbon and fibres to the spiral spine. I also thought I would share the inside front, back covers and the back cover. Done deal!!!