Wowza!!! had a lot of fun today trying something new, paper beads for the challenge or should I say lesson on the Artists Circle yahoo group.
The first thing I did was take a brown paper bag and then I randomly painted it with my acrylic dabbers in greens and copper. When it had dried I stamped on it and left to dry.
Once it had dried I rolled it round straws and stuck it down with glue. After this process I dipped it in utee to give them a glassy look.
This is what I ended up with, the utee melt pot I have had for a while but never really used it. I have lots of the paper left so I shall make some more beads, and try and add different embellishments to them.
I will have a stash of beads to hang on fibres etc. to decorate projects.I will cut some of them down so that they are smaller, I am so proud of myself - another 1st, I seem to be having a lot of them lately, but hey it's good to do something new as often as possible