I did these ATCs last week with just the background, image and one embellishment. There was a lot of negative space, so this week I added the text to the images and outlined them to bring them forward more, following discussions on the group it was felt that with the size of the images they got lost in the background - an opinion I entirely agree with.
The text has actually been colored with brown chalks to age them, but the appear to be lighter in the photos I took.
I need to be moving on to Week 2 but wanted to finish off these ones first.
I do think the additions have improved the look of the atc's - the top picture with the atcs in a group were the originals.