14/02/2008

A Valentine for me..

 

I had to share this with you all because this is a special Valentine. Why is it special, well I am 46 and this is the very 1st Valentine I have ever received from anyone other than my husband. The lovely Carol sent it to me - so THANK YOU Carol it made me really happy to receive it.
I have some other bits and pieces to share with you all, I am off to the dentist so I shall endeavour to upload some more pictures later. HAPPY VALENTINES day to ONE AND ALL XXXX
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol ~ Spirit's Journey Designs said...

Dear sweet Dawn...I am happy to have shared this day with you. You are a precious person and cherished friend. Hugs, Carol

barbara burkard said...

SOOOO SPECIAL!!!! SOOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN THE FAIRY SHOE SWAP!!!

BIG HUGZ AND LOVE SWEET ANGEL!

Kelly said...

great ATCs!