12/02/2008

Deco book on NGS

 
So this morning in the post I received - ADRIENNE'S DECO to work on, Adrienne has done a beautiful job on her pages and I wanted to create a good spread for her. This is what I have created, I decided to keep it simple as I am still learning techniques and was worried about spoiling pages by doing something new. So I chose the image then worked the background colors after choosing the image.I used mixed leafing paper (if that is what you call it) for the 1st time so hoping that it holds fast. I love bling, so had to incorporate a bit of me into the page hence the bling....
There you have it, I shall dip my hand into the hat of names of girls participating and see who I shall mail it to tomorrow - will it be YOU - who knows keep your eye on those mailboxes ladies.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

SweetPea said...

FANTASTIC Dawn! You've done good by Adrienne :~))) I love Bling as well - here's hoping my book comes your way too!

chrissy said...

This looks wonderful!!!!! I am sure Adrienne will LOVE it!!!!
Chrissy

Carol Stocker said...

Dawn, this looks great! I can't wait to see what you create next!

Trish Bee said...

Gorgeous page! Well done you! Im excited about this swap.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn
Wow this looks fantastic , love the bling....
Love Lorraine xxx

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Dawn--can't wait to have a chance to work in this. It's beautiful!

Autumn