18/01/2012

Home Alone

well without the hubby, had so many plans to get more stuff in to my art room today but a headache put paid to that! I woke up with it and it took most of the day to shake it.
The building of the wall is progressing nicely, can't wait for it to be done. The alarm system in the house is all up and running so that is a good thing.

Later in the evening I started to draw in my moleskin and had some fun creating...

This was the 1st drawing I did with my prisma pencils.
I decided that for a change I would use a different colour for the hair.

This was the 2nd lady I created.
The hair is done with graphite pencil and then highlights by removing pencil with a rubber.

I must admit to enjoying the pleasure I get from just sitting down and seeing what sort of girl I come up with.
I also skyped with Francine, whom I met at Art is..You, that was fun and she is no longer a Skype virgin!

The day passed and at 7.45 p.m. I suddenly remembered I had not eaten today, oopsie! mind you I am endeavouring to loose weight so it is not the end of the world.

Thats it for this post, ciao.

4 comments:

Trish Bee said...

Good to see you blogging again Dawn. I love your two girls you did with your pencils.

Barbara said...

Lovin your girlie art!! I've been wanting to skype with francine...and our schedules just havent meshed!!

Carol Mania said...

Looks great, Dawn. Looking forward to following all your creative force!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

awesome faces and girls Dawn! I have been enjoying seeing the studio come together!