23/01/2012

Weekend is over and a new week begins

How did I spend my weekend? Well a quiet day on Saturday as Stuart was at work. Managed to get some drawing done, I love it when I can get my pencils out and just have fun...each face brings me so much pleasure. Having said that I need to get to work on my Life Book exercises, I think I am scared of it, why, because it is working in a style that is different for me, and I will have to look at things totally different.

Anyway here is a view of what I created on Saturday

Decided to do a full length sketch

Here I tried to do something with the eyes, make her have a different look



Sunday morning Stuart and I were up early for a breakfast meet with some of our TVR pals, we went to The Little Brown Jug, Chiddingstone Causeway. Nice little chat with Pat and Ian, Terry, Fred and Nick and Carrie, oh and a delicious breakfast.










Then when we got back home, ME time... well not till later but had fun again drawing.

and then when on Facebook I saw mention of an app for iPad/iphone called Grungetastic...well I think it is amazing, seriously and for 69p, (99 cents) it allowed me to change my pictures to these...










can you imagine what you can do with these? It has opened up the possibility of using more of MY drawings in my creations, I am excited at the thought of where I can go, image transfers, sticky back canvas, wow! I am going to be able to play, play, play!!! So WATCH THIS SPACE...

The day for me finished on an high note when my beloved Real Madrid won 4-1, now all they have to do is BELIEVE in themselves when they face Barcelona in the 2nd leg of the Copa del Rey this week, wishing and hoping and praying..
That's it for now
x

No comments: