24/04/2008

My beautiful new car

So, let me tell you I am married to a man who is obsessed with cars. I passed my test in 1991 and I have lost count of the number of cars I have had in that time...this is my new baby, she is beautiful. What I LOVE about her is that she makes me fell YOUNG!! and hey that can't be a bad thing.
China thinks the interior is too small, I think she is too tall - lol.... Jazz loves it, he wants to know if he can borrow it to go cruising! typical boy thinking of it as a babe magnet. I know I have to do my share of the school run but Harry who jumps in with me on the way home hasn't complained and he is TALL so if he is happy then it can't be a bad thing.
I was lucky to have a day of sunshine so was able to put the roof down and really feel the breeze. I can't wait to go out for lunch with the girlies, what fun that will be.....
Anyway excuse me for sharing but we are supposed to share that that makes us happy right?
hugs, Dawn
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carol Stocker said...

Sa-weet! Give Stuart a hug from me....that's for making you happy and spoiling you...you deserve it sweetheart! Hugs, Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn
Me again , it sure is a lovely car but where are the cakes???
I'm waiting.....lol
Love Lorraine ox

Eastjewels said...

Hey Dawn..what a cool convertible, I think I might have to fly over there and take a little ride...how fun would that be...I bet China wouldn't think it was too small if it was her car...lol...I guess you will have to get a silk scarf and some Foster Grants and then people will wonder who that movie star is driving that awesome little car...
LUV LE

Linda Manning Findley said...

Great looking Audi Dawn .... know you will totally enjoy it .... Linda F

Anonymous said...

Oh la la! How fantastic, I'm so happy for you! I bet it makes all those mundane trips to shcool and the store a joy. I second the comment about the silk scarf and sunglasses.
Here's to kilometers and kilometers of joy in your new car!

Wabbit said...

Beautiful car, Dawn! I'm so glad it isn't a MINI Cooper S or I'd have to hate you out of pure envy. I'm wishing you plenty of sunshine this summer so you can enjoy it lots. Marilyn