09/04/2008

Next Generation Deco

Worked on a Deco for one of the girls on the Next Generation Stampers. It came all the way from Alaska, that is one of the things I love about working on decos, the fact that the come from North, South, East and West - and the anticipation of seeing whose book I will be working on next....such fun!!
Posted by Picasa

 
This is the front of the page, I used a Paper Whimsy image.
 
The back of the page also has a Paper Whimsy image, Artchix wand and Grungeboard.
This book was hand made and I think it is a really neat little book, got to think who to send it to next!

3 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Dawn....love these deco pages....there is such a lovely softness about them that is so engaging to me. The backgrounds, the images and all of the elements blend so beautifully together.

Jeanie said...

These are lovely, Dawn. They really work so well together. I love the images you chose and the soft colors.

I know what you mean about the "across the sea" element of this blog and art world. Within 10 minutes, I have visited blogs in the UK (you!), Germany and Paris! It's pretty fun!

Eastjewels said...

These pages are awesome Dawn...I want to dance with you...
Mum