29/03/2011

Signs of Spring

Mother nature seems to be waking and the first signs of Spring are evident. Loving the daffodils blooming in my garden, and the ladybirds who have been woken. The sun has been shining a lot in recent days, a great excuse to get in the car with the roof down - Loving it.

My creative muse has been woken by the glorious weather, I thought I would share this with you... a shadow box created in much the same way as the other one I created and shared in an earlier post. I really love how they turned out, happy days!

Most days I get up at 6.30 to see the family off to work, as I was up I thought I would create this today...

Just for fun, a little 5 x 5 board that I covered with paper, stamped, painted and added the Tim Holtz frame...it says "And Mother Nature answered the call for Spring, the flowers bloomed".
I shall hopefully get a chance to play with my Derwent Inktense Pencils later, haven't used them before so excited to see how they work and what sort of effect I can achieve. Soon as I have created something I will post.

Right that's me for today, have fun and take care wherever you are xxx
Dawn

No comments: