29/02/2012

Friday...

that means off to the hairdressers to get my hair done, being a curly top I prefer it straight, we always want what we don't have right? I always feel "human" again once Richard has done his magic..

Yesterday I was over in The Boop Pad, Stamford came with me for a nose, he started to get really excited, trying to get behind boxes etc...anyway I found evidence of a mouse in the house, as there was ripped up papers - so today I had to get a mouse trap. I have no problems sharing my space with a mouse if it behaved, but chewing my stuff is not a good way of being welcomed!!!

Spent time sorting out in The Boop Pad - I love my paints, especially my PaperArtsy Fresco paints
all muy lush new colours








So I promised a giveway once my blog roll showed 22500 visitors - well when I checked it was at 22499...so a giveaway is just about in order.

I have a few ideas for the Prizes...yep, that is a plural - and will do a post about it tomorrow.

For today I will share what I created..

Work In Progress

(this post was started on Friday but couldnt add photos, hence the delay)

No comments: