29/02/2012

THE LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY IN THIS LEAP YEAR

I saw lots of women proposing to their fellas on this special day today, not in person but on T.V. I don't think I would ever have the nerve to propose to a man, I would fear the rejection too much - so glad that I don't have to worry about that.

What else is new as month ends.... Art Is...You posted the Workshops for Octobers retreat, oh my days, so much choice.... still not ruling out going, but we will have to wait and see.
I must admit that I would find it difficult choosing the classes to take...so for now I will just go over and over them so that I am prepared..lol

I seem to have created a lot of faces this month, nothing wrong with that, my muse spoke to me so that is what I ended up focusing on.

Such a thrill to sell a piece, she arrived safely in her new home in the U.S.A.
So as not to bore you but so I have a record for when my blog goes to print at the end of the year I thought I would share my ladies here...
if you are on Facebook you would have seen them there, but like I said this is for my blog book -



Work in Progress, final result at end of post


 Completed a piece I started at Art Is...You, a fabulous class with Nancy Lefko, she is teaching again this year.




The postman came with a package from Francine, this fabulous bust was part of the package as well as PINK BETTY BOOP HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!

My Soul sister Barbara sent me this lol, as an homage to the mice who ate some of my papers in the Boop Pad
HILARIOUS!!!!

THE PINK HOT CHOCOLATE!

A Xmas tree for my Pandora from the beautiful Francine xxx



Tried to go with darker skin tone with this lady

My Goddess page for the LifeBook 2012 project.

Ruffles and Hat

My fave picture for the month xx

So thanks for dropping by, an new month tomorrow and a give way to sort out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the lady with dark hair and a blue towel, didnt see it on FB. Amanda x

Trish Bee said...

Stunning work, as always I love seeing your creations.
Love from your internet stalker :)

Christy said...

I'm confused... you blog going to print? A blog book?