16/05/2008

Hoops and Yoyo

 

I would like to introduce you to Hoops and YoYo. They have arrived here for a holiday in England. They have been jet lagged so I gave them a day to get over their travels before introducing them to you. So where have they come from you might ask. They are here from Alama, CA, U.S.A.
They are going on an extended holiday/vacation and you can read all about them at the blog of their mom Peggy Gatto
They haven't ventured out yet, been busy checking out my home, boy they are soooo nosy, into everything - very intelligent, inquisitive minds...
The photo above shows them having a go on Enzo's swing, as you can see Enzo is my parrot (blue and gold macaw) - she was not too impressed with these strangers on her swing and started shouting out "Mum" repeatedly...
When Enzo starts chatting, going through all of her vocabulary Hoops and YoYo look on in amazement. Where do these sayings come from I can see them thinking, "Am I bothered" "Who are ya" "Whatever" all alien to these 2 lol!

As I write this Enzo is happily swinging on her swing having reclaimed it.
Anyway they are staying with me till next Friday when they shall be of to their next destination, secret right now, so after they have gone and even whilst they are here you can check out about all their other adventures at Peggy's blog and of course I hope you call back to see what they are up to in England xxxx Love Hoops, YoYo and me

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Dawn...I bet Enzo was freeking out. How cute are these.
Luv Mum

peggy gatto said...

Oh my gosh, is this the best or what!!!!! I just emailed the "official" hoops and yoy site to let them see too. They emailed me a few weeks ago saying they would love to see pictures!!!

paru's_circle said...

will check paggys blog to read more about this adventure.. long time no hear, did you get my email with the adress (long time ago)

Jeanie said...

I love Hoops and Yo Yo! I know they'll have fabulous adventures in England! They've found a fine spot to visit. (I must visit Peggy to see whichis which!)

Rella said...

These photos and blog bits are so funny. I laughed myself silly seeing them on Enzo's swing with her looking down at them. What an adventure they are having so far from home.

xo Rella