01/05/2008

Fairy Slippers - from Linda


Imagine my delight when I opened the door to the postman today and he had me a package. Even before I opened it I could feel the magic within....as I carefully opened the box I found a little card from Linda Kunsmann describing her work in creating these gorgeous slippers and I quote "Dear Dawn, I do hope you like my fairy slipper project. I am by no means a great "seamstress" but this wonderful project took me out of my comfort zone and was a pleasure to create! The little book is attached with velcro as are the slippers so they can be removed & the book can be opened. Enjoy, Linda"
I hope you can read the inside of the little book it has beautiful words, the box is wonderful and I am doing a HAPPY HAPPY Dance after receiving these slippers.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eastjewels said...

How precious are these slippers...Linda did a wonderful job. I loved the little story, I wish I had wings and I would fly to your house and walk around in these precious little red shoes.

Luv Mummy