26/05/2008

X FACTOR Day

My daughter China left home at 6 a.m. this with her dad to go and audition for the X FACTOR. As I write this it is 2.35 and still she has not had her audition; she said there was about 10,000 people waiting for their chance. I am really proud of her for going for this, it is good that she is doing something that she loves and her attitude is really relaxed so if she doesn't get through she will have learnt by the experience.
So while I have been at home I have been doing a couple of canvases for the online class I am doing, working on some decos too.


Hoops and Yoyo will be leaving tomorrow, they were going to go along for the auditions themselves but slept in and no amount of shaking could wake them!!!
Putting a couple more pics on of them here in England...




Hoops and Yoyo couldn't wait to get into this delightful sweetshop!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

That's a lovely piece of art! What's X-Factor? Goodbye, Hoops and YoYo -- looks like you had a really grand time!