07/07/2009

ALTERED NECKLACES

The rain keeps coming in huge deluges, unbelievable! where is the summer!!! anyway to cheer myself up and in between housework I decided to create something. Saw this spoon sitting on the side, seemed to talk to me so I decided that was what I would do, create with that. I stuck on the stone angel image and covered with 3d crystal clear. Then I used Tim Holtz chain and added a cross, heart and ribbons and voila my necklace was done.
The wooden necklace was a cheapy I picked up thinking that I could personalise it and this is the result. Thought I would share it with you all, Thanks again for looking.
(just a reminder if you click on the images they will become larger)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

Dawn...super necklaces! The spoon one is my fav!! Such a little spoon!

Hugs!

Christy