08/07/2009

Another Spoon

here is another spoon I have altered... this one has a metal fleur de lys and swavorski crystals added to it.
I showed my friend the 1st spoon I made and a friend of hers who was also visiting has asked me to create one for her... so you could say that is my 1st commissioned piece, how exciting is that!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


I have to confess that my eyes are so puffy still from all the crying I did at the MJ Memorial, I thought it was beautiful. I know there are those in the press who think it was a bit OTT but I cannot agree with that sentiment. A fitting tribute to say Goodbye Michael you will be missed by me although you will live on forever through your music and the sentiments you expressed in your lyrics, if the world sat up and listened we could live in a better place - you have gone to a better place of that I am sure. xxx

2 comments:

Linda East said...

The spoon is awesome honey, and I agree with your comments about MJ..he was so talented. Congrats on your 1st commission and the sale of your necklace...maybe you will make a lot of these and open an Etsy shop when you get back from Spain...luv u mum

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Haven't stopped by in so long & glad I did. LOVE, love, love the spoons! What a fab idea is that?! Just LOVE it & congrats on the sale! :-) Cheers, Julie