11/04/2010

Secret Smile



Here is my current work in progress, in a journal. I haven't picked up my pencils since I did the picture of Renee and today I promised myself that come what may I would do so.
Oh what a joy it was to hold the pencils in my hand, this is what I created. My lady has a secret, will she reveal it as the piece progresses or will it remain a secret. I haven't decided yet, I will just go with the flow.
I created her with Prisma pencils and inked the flowers.
I will leave her alone while I decide what more to do with her.

This weekend for me has been mainly about football. F.A. CUP semi finals, Chelsea won yesterday 3 - 0 against Aston Villa, so they go to Wembley for the final. Tottenham playing Portsmouth as I write for the 2nd place in the final, would love to see Portsmouth go through, they have been relegated had awful money worries so a bit of good news would be nice for the supporters.
Jazz is still doing well with his football, played for 1st team on Thursday (Sutton Utd) after winning with the Reserves in the Cup final on Wednesday.... then a trip to Canvey Island yesterday, even though he didn't play. His passion is still there.

My beloved Real Madrid lost the El Clasico against Barcelona so I hope that does not mean that they end up runners up in the League, time and matches will tell.

That's it for this post, Thank you for stopping by - big hugs xxxx

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

she is lovely to look at!!!

Unknown said...

I love her look, and you have done her in pencils... I have just bought some watercolour pencils and graphitint pencils too, going to experiment in a mo! suzie xxx

Christy said...

I love her blue eyes and purple hair! Beautiful.

Carol said...

Fabulous drawing, you have wonderful talent!!! Love her.

Halle said...

She is beautiful! Love the sly smile.