09/04/2010

PAPER WHIMSY ENCHANTING ROOM

So here I am partaking in another PAPER WHIMSY project. This time we had to make a room based on a favourite poem, childhoodstory, character. I chose Cinderella as this has always been my fave of the Disney movies, it enchanted me as a child so I thought as I am making an Enchanting Room what better subject for me.
And here it is...

if we pull back the cover to the box we can reveal the inside...


VIEW FROM THE TOP


VIEW FROM THE SIDE with GUS I adored Gus in the film, such a cutie!


VIEW FROM THE BACK
AND THEN WE HAVE THE INTERIOR...


such fun to create and this is for a swap, so I just have to wait and see who my swap partner is going to be.
If you want inspiration to create your own room(s) this is the book for you it is fabulous, lots of Paper Whimsy images and artists were used in the making of this book, along with others - I am so proud of all my friends.
IMAGINE the fun YOUcould have creating a whole house.... give it a go, it's a blast.


Glad to have been able to post about this project as my internet has been on/off since last week, a pain in the backside, but seems to be sorted now....
I have more to share but will keep this post for the project

THANKS AGAIN for dropping by xxx

4 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I love your fanciful Cinderella box. Charming. Wonder were you will place it in your home.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, Dawn. Your swap partner is going to love it.

Unknown said...

Love it! Someone is going to be so lucky! suzie xxx

Peggy Parker said...

Sweet! Gus Gus was the best, wasn't he? Your representation was wonderful!