Coffee Table Chunky Book - Travel Theme

I signed up with Cathy Johnson on Treasurearttrends yahoo group to participate in a Coffee Table Chunky book (dimensions 11"x8") - quite a large book. The theme is travel and I have to do 15 pages; my pages will have slight variations but on the whole will have the elements shown in the picture - a few surprises will be added, don't want to give it all away before the other participants receive it!
I thought that I could add a layout of the page in my journal and so that is what the second picture shows.
The reverse of the book page will be the Spanish flag - simple but effective I think, and as I think there will be lots of Paris pages and possibly Asian I thought I would go with Spain as I spend so much time there.
Today I have also been working on some Christmas Cards for a swap with another girl called Dawn, I am not going to post pictures at this moment in time as it will spoil her surprise.
That's all for now, Thank you for dropping by xx


Anonymous said...

Dawn'Really love this page ... and the actual watercolour painting is exquisite well done girl..
Lorraine xx

carylsrealm said...

Wow! Awesome!

Cathy said...

Loveit! I got a sneak peek. So glad you are playing!!

Lincs Princess said...

Dawn You are truly blessed with the gift of creating art. I truly enjoying your Blog...so very inspiring! Charline Dawson