PW Fairy Journal Page

My gorgeous Paper Whimsy Fairy arrived here in England from Peggy Gatto
She was carefully boxed and wrapped in this beautiful paper which is like a patchwork quilt.
I wanted to keep it so decided to incorporate her story into my journal and decorated the page with the paper.
P.G. as I have called my delightful fairy came in this wonderful watering can (2" high) and P.G. has the cutest acorn wings. She is standing
in a snail shell decorated with smaller shells.
P.G. will grace my window still in my art room, she can watch me and inspire me as I work.
Thank you so much to Peggy for this delightful fairy and to Paper Whimsy for organising this Anniversary Fairy project.
Oh and my "Bling Fairy" has a new home in Southern California - there have been fairies flying all over the world this last couple of weeks.

Posted by Picasa


Paula said...

Beautiful journal page. Love the banner in the post below, too.

Eastjewels said...

Hi Dawn....The journal spread is wonderful, I love the acorn wings. Don't you just love the stuff from Paper Whimsy? I get a lot of things from her. They have some new "rusty" vines, hearts and tags that I am using in my new altered book. Your work is so creative, I think you are a very talented artist.
Linda (Okla)