04/03/2008

Back....

Oh my it seems so long since I posted, my old computer was about to bite the dust so my dh bought me a new computer for Mother's Day (I love that man!!!) and so I have been busy transferring all the data and sorting out all the hardware to make sure that I can scan, print etc.
 
Betty Boop here was brought for me by my beautiful daughter China - she is great, Betty with a football, how cool is that!?
What else have I been up to, well not a lot really, completed a couple of pages for the Deco RR on Next Generation Stampers. Worked on 2 books, got another one in hand.








Treated myself to a couple of new books, Mixed Media Explorations, Paper Transformed and a little ATC book.
I was so in love with the Paper Transformed book that I just had to buy a copy for a special friend, hope she loves it as much as I do...
That is it for this little piece, tomorrow at some point I want to add some more scans from the vintage photo album I bought for you all to use.
take care out there all my wonderful blogland friends....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Dawn these are awesome...I have Paper Transformed and it is one of my favorite books...I could just make new backgrounds 24/7. You really did a great job...I love the ones with the pins.

Eastjewels said...

What a sweetie, Miss China must take after her Mum. Betty Boop could make a great football player with those legs. How cute is that?
LUV LE