Spread for my Altered book


Worked on 1 page of the spreads I have to do for my book. As you can see I made a door with the school children and
teacher showing in the school..... more to come
Posted by Picasa


Eastjewels said...

Oh you "smartty Pants"...I bet you were the Teachers "Pet" when you were in school...this is really awesome Dawn. I get it first,nanana

mary schweitzer said...

The arch over the door is inspired! This will be a really fun book to have. You are doing some really great work, but then you always do!

Christy said...

I love this Dawn. I haven't attempted to do any kind of door or pocket or cutout in a book yet. Not even in my little practice book. You are a brave girl. -Christy

LoRRaine said...

This is so cool Dawn.Can't wait to get hold of your book.
Hugs Lorraine x