What? 2 posts in one day...

Earlier I posted about my RR pages and mentioned that I had been working on a couple of Decos. Here is the final result for one of the decos that will go in the post tomorrow. I shall have to do ibble obble black bobble to see who is going to get it.
This one is for Next Generation Stampers Yahoo group.
I enjoyed doing the image on this, transfered it onto cardstock with acrylic paint, then covered the image with crackle glaze - et viola, quite a pleasing result considering.
Then I made up the little saying for the reverse of the page....this deco is ready to fly!


Carol said...

Gorgeous pages. You have lots of great art posted here.

to Autumn Light Designs said...

Hi Dawn, love the look you got with the transfer. I really need to try this!

Jeanie said...

Hi, Dawn,

All these are gorgeous and I need to visit when I can really drink in all of them. Just wanted to let you know there's a drawing on my blog for Bling Your Birdhouse Day! Stop by!