Winter sun and fun

ONE WORLD ONE HEART carries on and it introduces us to new bloggers with their own special talents.
I cam across one such blog Green Paper owned by Mary Green
What Mary likes to do is Journal pages using just glue and paper, nothing else - no embellishments, no stamps just glue and paper so I gave it a go and here is my effort. I will play with this a bit more because it was fun, Thanks Mary.

Thought I would share the picture below taken whilst walking my dog, just loved this Winter sun...

And what is snow without a snowman, this one was spotted whilst walking the dog, enjoy!


Lorraine said...

boop boop de boop..love your page but dont you just want to add paint and be over the top..I would be hopeless at this as I just do over the top layers on everything..love your snow photos..my little boy made a snowman today out of the little snow that fell

Linda East said...

That is some terrific gluing going on there girl...I really like the idea I think you have inspired me.
Love the snow man/snow woman...do you know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? It is the snow "balls"...lol
Luv Mum

Renee said...

Dawn, thank you.

I like this page, totally looks cool.


Lydia said...


Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your very nice comments about the 3-D collage of my sister(practice- tp play piano). She finally called me up today to say that she liked it & thought it was funny. That only took -like Forever:) .

I called her specifically about it from your comment:) because she didn't tell me, although I'd asked her to take a look a while ago. :) Love your blog-Lydia

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hey Betty Boop, love your snowman, I made one, but did not take a picture... I love the snow!