04/02/2009

Winter sun and fun

ONE WORLD ONE HEART carries on and it introduces us to new bloggers with their own special talents.
I cam across one such blog Green Paper owned by Mary Green
What Mary likes to do is Journal pages using just glue and paper, nothing else - no embellishments, no stamps just glue and paper so I gave it a go and here is my effort. I will play with this a bit more because it was fun, Thanks Mary.


Thought I would share the picture below taken whilst walking my dog, just loved this Winter sun...

And what is snow without a snowman, this one was spotted whilst walking the dog, enjoy!


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

boop boop de boop..love your page but dont you just want to add paint and be over the top..I would be hopeless at this as I just do over the top layers on everything..love your snow photos..my little boy made a snowman today out of the little snow that fell

Linda East said...

That is some terrific gluing going on there girl...I really like the idea I think you have inspired me.
Love the snow man/snow woman...do you know the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? It is the snow "balls"...lol
Luv Mum

Renee said...

Dawn, thank you.

I like this page, totally looks cool.

Renee

Lydia said...

Dawn,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your very nice comments about the 3-D collage of my sister(practice- tp play piano). She finally called me up today to say that she liked it & thought it was funny. That only took -like Forever:) .

I called her specifically about it from your comment:) because she didn't tell me, although I'd asked her to take a look a while ago. :) Love your blog-Lydia

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hey Betty Boop, love your snowman, I made one, but did not take a picture... I love the snow!